Our facility is home to 20+ horses. We offer all the amenities of an upscale facility at a reasonable cost. All of our horses enjoy ample grass or sand turnouts, quality hay fed multiple times a day, a low-key horse centered community, great exercise programs, all weather riding opportunities in our indoor, outdoor, fields, conditioning/jog paths, or out on the trails. We boast a friendly, educated staff who are trained in practical barn management, equine psychology/behavior, customer service and equine emergency care.
Our fuzzy friends are monitored daily by our full time staff as well as our owners, who live on the property. Our 24/7 wi-fi closed circuit security system allows us to remotely monitor your horse no matter where we are. We offer a variety of services to keep your equine partner in tip-top condition and our barn-hours are designed to allow our horses to rest easily over night. Our clients enjoy:
- A newly re-leveled and resurfaced well lit 80x250' indoor arena complete with audio and surround sound system, irrigation, a full jump course, two viewing areas (one of which is a heated observation room for your winter enjoyment) and a river sand/geo fiber mix footing which is dust controlled and dragged multiple times a week.
- 100' x 250 ft. sand outdoor arena complete with a full jump course, audio system, and seating area for spectators.
- Three tack rooms, two of which are heated and a very spacious loft for trunk or extra storage.
- Quarantine barn and quarantine services.
- 12'x12' rehab medical paddock for layups
- Large 12x12. 14x12, and 14x16 box stalls in each insulated barn, complete with opening windows.
- State of the art closed circuit wi-fi security system equipped with after-hour motion detection which alerts stable owners via cell phone to possible problems.
- Lay-up, rehab, and retirement care.
- Laundry service (charge per diem) .
- Full day and half day turnouts
- A fantastic lesson and extensive training program for all levels of horses and riders.
- Experienced trainers who specialize in problem horses
- Nutritional programs provided by our Blue Seal specialist
- Weekly standing visits from our veterinarian
- A friendly, safe, and drama free atmosphere where barn "gossip" is not tolerated